Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why are parents such hypocrites?

Like my mom for example. She always says "Don't take your anger out on everyone else just because someone else makes you mad. You're never gonna get anywhere in life if you do."

And then she takes all her anger out on me when I've literally done nothing to her.

My mom also says "If there's an argument you don't want to be part of or its not worth arguing about, just walk away"

Yet when I walk away from her petty arguing, she YELLS and MOCKS me for "running away, never facing my problems, never being able to make it in life and she's always right"

Like what the ****???

I know lots of parents aren't like that.

But like, why are some like that???

• Isabel

She knows how much pain that anger has caused her and doesn’t want to see you fall victim to it, too

You should probably call child services.

• Bill

the reason that some brats are irresponsible bloody know it alls who think that they have rights to be stupid

The point is that parents have been around for a lot longer that these brats and know just a little bit more , so wise up fool and listen to mommy as you certainly do not know any better

Grow up I suppose............

• k w

just wait til you see her in you, when you become a parent........