Why can't I see my answers any further back then 24 hours?

• .

Changes to the site tend to affect various features/functions. That issue seems to be resolved now.

• Because it is broken like many other things on this site for the last 24 hours.   Also don't believe that story that only the last 20 answers/questions show and it been like that for years.   That is wrong.  That person has no knowledge of how this website really works.  I for one and many others have seen all their question in pages of 20 for years.

When was the last time you used Y!A?

• RR

It has changed to the last 20 questions. I could see back as far as my first question a couple of days ago.

Because your YA activity profile will display only the last 20 questions you have answered regardless how far back in time the 20th question was posted. How far back in time is totally IRRELEVANT. 20 questions per page in YA activity profiles has been the default setting FOR YEARS.