Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden promises to pass slavery reparations. What do you think about that?

Update:

Google "Biden reparations"

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

It would be idiotic and pointless. Every Black American today has had FULL access to the tools to find their American Dream, never mind decades of affirmative action initiatives which would have MORE than compensated for any simple monetary reparations! No former slave nor children of slaves are alive today who were directly effected by slavery for what reparations would have been for.

• 3 weeks ago

As long as he does it with his own money............

• 3 weeks ago

I agree 100% with President to be Biden.  Every person who was a slave in the North or South prior to the end of the Civil war should be compensated.  The amount should not be less than $1,000,000.  Everyone who was a slave, would be eligible for any reparations

• John
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

was he caught on the toilet making that statement.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

i think thats up to him

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Listening to Sesame Street for Trumpies again?

• 3 weeks ago

I did, and it shows that your definition of 'breaking' means 'fictional'.

Thanks for adding to the proof that ReThuglicans have NO relationship with truth or reality.

• 3 weeks ago

No he has not.

He stated he will support a study of reparations.

• 3 weeks ago

Blacks rally against government violence but they will certainly accept government money... what liars. **** immigrants.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Fake News.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.