Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Is anyone tired of hearing about every single coronavirus case and death on the news?

I am.  Every day it's the same thing.  The Coronavirus is still out there.  More people dying every day.  More new cases every day.  Government officials overreacting every day. 

We get it.

Between COVID, Trump, and BLM there's almost nothing else covered.  There are many other things still going on in the world!

• I don't hear about every single case or death, they're relatively low in my area. I just hear about how many there are all most daily. I'm not really tired of it, I find things like this kind of interesting. I'm exited to see / hear of new cases of covid going down in my area. 

In my area they seam to be doing things right, so they don't have to re lock down, they're slowly and safely re opening the economy. They're even talking about going into stage 3, but I don't know what that will look like / be like. Physical distancing is getting to me a bit, but if that's what has to be done to get cases down then so be it.

Try to think more positively, do what health officials are recommending and cases will go down. We will get there, if every one works together. 

yes, and im more tired of all these shutdowns