English homework help? ?

on my assignment, it says "Please write a paragraph responding to at least two following questions"

for:

1. What was the biggest struggle you had with this project? Why was this a struggle? How did you overcome this obstacle? Explain the strategies you used.

2. How will your learning in this topic extend beyond this project? What will you do now with all of this information; how has this information changed your perspective/life? What was the most interesting, inspiring, or valuable thing you learned during this project?

3. Do you believe that this was a valuable project to complete? Why or why not? What did you gain from this experience? Think about skills, course connections, peer interaction, knowledge, etc.? What would you change about the “Know and Show” project for the future to improve it?

Am I supposed to answer 2 of the 3 questions here or 2 questions within each question?

Answer 1 and 2, or 2 and 3 or 1 and 3. I think 2 and 3 would be the easiest to answer, unless you really did have a significant struggle that you overcame. 

2 of the 3 questions