ASP asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

best ways to help hair grow?

any shower tips, vitamins or shampoos and conditioners yall like to use? i have very thick wavy hair 

Definitely vitamin E. My mom buys these squishy little capsules of them but I'm sure you can get a big bottle or something. This stuff is like magic for hair and nails. It makes them noticeably stronger and promotes growth. 

I've also seen girls on the internet who would use coconut oil or mayonnaise (both make your hair healthier) and massage/lightly pull on your hair and scalp to loosen up the hairs

You do not need to "help hair grow". It grows on its own.

If your hair is damaged, breaking, or extremely delicate, try silk pillowcases. They are also really good for preventing wrinkles. They are not a magic fix, but definitely worth using as far as prevention goes.

Keratin, Biotin, Egg Whites Hair Mask.

• kelvin

leave it alone and stop stressing over it

Yes, there are a lot of hair care remedies that help a lot to tame your wavy hair. You might be doing some things in a wrong manner which might lead to hair damage. so, here's an amazing blog that will guide you on how to grow healthy hair. 

• Dformd

Nothing helps....

• A

hair grows at a rate pretty much set by your genes.  No shampoo or conditioner is going to make it grow faster.  Some supplements are advertised to help it grow healthier.  I take collagen for my nails and I can see it makes a difference in my hair