Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

How alarmed are you that Democrats aren't just promising to defund the police but have actually begun doing it!!?

Woe to the poor and unarmed who will be victims of growing crime ! It's one thing to make false promises to extremists of your party and another thing to actually carry them out !! If you don't have guns, it's time to stock up !

According to educated liberals defunding the police doesn’t mean defunding the police.  Also cutting police budgets will not affect crime either.

Slashing police budgets while at the same time releasing thousands of felons from prison early out of COVID-19 concerns. What could possibly go wrong ;-)

Like the weather it runs in cycles.

The Democrat agenda will damage the country for 4 years, and unless there is massive Voter Fraud,  things will  return to "normal" with the next Republican President.

Sorry you seem to be a victim of only reading far right media headlines. No one is calling for the elimination of police. What is being called for is the de-militarization of police and changes to the allowable practices and accountability policies currently in place.

Already taken care of. I've checked all my guns for proper paperwork and bought some extra ammunition.

And I've repaired the faulty lock on the basement window.

Something is dearly amiss, I can feel it in the air, it's on my lips.

I am a Democrat and I believe that police are a necessary evil.  What's needed are some serious reforms in their training.  Who knows what crap that they're teaching in those police academies?  

Since criminals, commies, and anarchists make up the majority of the left leaning democrat base, it’s really not that surprising. Democrat politicians need their votes. 

• KaleyK

Neat rant but complete failure to ask a question.  And logically, there is no reason to "stock up on guns" but stocking up on ammunition might be a good idea.

• Sally

There will still be law enforcement, silly.  They just won't be going to non-criminal calls.