Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

I need sex help?

Im a teenage girl. Ive had sex a couple times, very few. During sex I feel I just lay there and take it and I want to know how to be good at sex.

I agree with a lot of what chris n has to say.   Although not all females need an emotional connection with their sex partners to feel pleasure, many do.

I would start off with exploring your own body, finding out what feels good to you,  what doesn't.   If you feel embarrassment or shame, work on that because we are all born sexual creatures, it is a part of who and what you are.  There is nothing at all to be ashamed of. 

Its not a matter of you being good at sex, its a matter of you learning how to enjoy it because once you enjoy it, believe me, that is what makes you good at it.  

Also, far too many women especially have a hard time communicating with their partners about what feels good to them and what doesn't.  Our sex partners aren't mind readers and we shouldn't expect them to be.

I would put the brakes on having sex just because you feel it is something you are supposed to be doing and wait until you really WANT to do it and you are with someone who can and wants to make sure you have as much pleasure as you are giving him.

Because once you realize how awesome sex can be, you will never settle for less.

So you are having sex because you feel you ought to?  Because all your mates are doing it?  Or say they are.  You've tried it and as you aren't getting much out of it you aren't enjoying it.  You are probably sleeping with different young boys who know as little about sex as you do.  You don't have an emotional connection with them so it's just mechanical.  I'd give up on it for a while and when you find a boyfriend that you DO have an emotional connection to, you will find, over time, that you'll enjoy it more.  It's not a matter of 'doing it right'.  An older man will probably have a better technique than a callow youth and will pay more attention to YOUR pleasure.

So go I but I'm beyond help.

• Magma

Yeah I'm not giving a teenager sex advice on YA. Try google.

If you're a teenager you shouldn't be having sex because you're a teenager and you're too young.