Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Can 4 people (2 men, 2 women) repopulate earth?

• Will, the god book said that Adam and Eve populated the Earth. And that was just two people. But that still doesn't explain the different racist since Adam and Eve was white. Also there was Lilith who was also white and had sex with all the animals.

yes. even if they were related.

I'd rather it just be me and the other man

I honestly don't know. There's a lot of risk for complications when inbreeding. It would already be hard enough for many of today's people to survive if everyone else were to disappear. I don't think they'd be able to provide enough food, proper shelter, sanitation, and healthcare for themselves let alone a child, let alone a disabled child, let alone their disabled children's offspring should that happen.

• geezer

No.

The unavoidable inbreeding would cause physical and mental disabilities after a few generations.

Since we all came from a single common ancestor, I suppose it could happen again.

• Matt85

Yes but that would mean a lot of inbreeding.