Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Who do you think the Republican and Democratic nominee will be in 2024?

• A.J.

I'm really only concerned with 2020 now. If Trump is re-elected I don't think the country will be in the same form in 2024. There may not be a United States. If Biden is elected, as hoped, the country will settle to some extent in 2021. Pete Buttigieg is a possible 2024 candidate on the Democrat side. AOC is a possible Democrat. Andy Cuomo could be drafted into it. Republicans are acting as a single block and no stand-outs anymore, so we'd have to wait for who chooses to run. Some that could entice the entire country instead of pulling it apart:

Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee of Utah, Charlie Baker as Governor of Mass., Phil Scott as gov of VT.

Democrat: Joe Biden

Republican: Nikki Haley

• Daniel craig and Howard stern 

• david

I might be dead by then.  Check back in Oct. 2024 .. I'll tell you then.

Honestly, I am hoping for a better dem. candidate.  Someone like a new FDR.

Well, if Republicans are smart, they'll run Kristi Noem and Candace Owens.  As for the Dems, they'll simply run leftist scum or brain dead garbage as usual.

Republicans: Don Jr.

Democrats: This lady. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnc4WvuVs9o

Youtube thumbnail

I like Beto O'Rourke

Coach Tubberville vs AOC. Coach has my vote.