Izit
Lv 4
Izit asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What do you think about President Trump as he refuses to fund the rebuilding of cities that lame governors and mayors let burn down?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I agree, the elected officials in these areas supported their own cities being burnt down and terrorized, in many cases sidelined the cops, refused the offer for federal aid to get things under control, many also walked with the same protestors that had or later looted, assaulted, burned, and raped others.  Now they want others to fix what they broke, what a joke.

• 4 weeks ago

I think it is Favulous!

• 4 weeks ago

He's worse than Hitler! 

How dare he not rebuild the police station my community just burned down. 

How will Pookie and Ray Ray stay safe from gang bangers?

• 4 weeks ago

I think it's great!  Let the taxpayers who elected those people to office foot the bill....not the rest of us.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • oh no, a tostidos pizza shop burnt down, that must mean the entire city is gone too! 

• 4 weeks ago

They allowed the rioters run rampant. They should pay for that stupid decision. Next time don't elect Democrats.

• 4 weeks ago

What cities have been burned down? The riots were pretty small and short-lived. No one has really done any rioting or looting or "burning cities down" in over a month. So, what are you talking about?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.