Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Are you going to take the covid vaccine when it comes out?

As long as I see data that says it works.

And Gates isn't involved.

I can't tell you that until I see the vaccine. I'd want to make sure it went through thorough trials and tests, and was safe to take. I also would not want to be one of the first in line for it, and would want to wait until it had been given to many people first without any bad effects.

NO I WON'T.... I trust MYSELF

• Jeff D

Yes, since I'm in a higher-risk category.

• Sherry

They're going to give it to black people first. I'll watch and see what it does to them, then decide.

Who got offended? LOL! Don't you want blacks to be made a priority for healthcare? Don't you want to help them first?  ;)

Anyone who thinks wearing a mask should.

• camray

Yup. Get this pandemic in the rearview mirror and get on living. 

No, I'm not really worried enough about covid-19 to bother with the vaccine. I'm far more concerned about kids catching measles and mumps because their parents won't get them vaccinated.