Badal asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do Trump people still defend him when he says such stupid things and lies about his "sucess" and pretends he is better than any person?

Its really easy to point out liberal spin, take the drinking bleach deal for example.

Every politician that has ever hold office, lies about their success. I support Trump because if I don't, then you leftists who are so psychotic that you don't even know that all politicians lie, will take over. 

Look at your psychosis.  Can't talk about policy issues with you, because all you know or ever say is orangemanbad.  You treat Trump like he is a malevolent GOD. 

YES, you pretend Trump is a god.  YOU act like he is responsible for every death that occurred from COVID19.  YOU pretend like he masterfully stole the election by working with Russia while leaving so little evidence that 3 years of FBI investigation could find none. You analyze everything he says trying to find any little nuance that may be dog whistles to this group or that group. 

You act like he is a GOD, and then yell at me about blindly supporting him, when I know he is a doofus.  I know he is a doofus. YOU, however, seem like a raging psychotic to me. Rather have a doofus than a psychopath. 

• Daro

Cause Trumps supposed "lies" have more truth than anything Obama the commie ever thunk up.

.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/obama-tries-to-take...

Besides, even if he does absolutely NOTHING, he still saved your a$s from a second 8 years of KKKlinooton tyranny and destruction.

Hilery actually ran on destroying the country, gun control,expanding Obamacare,destroying energy policy over fony American made Global Warming.

I think she did more to get Trump elected than anything he did. Remember her interview with the W. Va. coal miners? Guess which way their state swung ?(first time in many decades).

• Sherry

We wouldn't have to defend him if you a ssholes would stop attacking. Divisiveness is a leftist trait though.

They would rather live a long, harsh lie than admit he was the worst choice for the GOP

They have trouble admitting they were wrong, like Trump himself.