Is my neighbour invading my privacy with CCTV ?

So I live above this old couple on two floor maisonette block of flats. There is this old guy that Lives below me that I don’t get along with. 

He has recently installed a camera at the front of his house pointing towards his flower patch but at an angle where I’m not 100% but pretty sure that it’s encroaching part of my steps that lead up to my flat at the same time.

I pulled him up about it. I asked him politiey that I was concerned about the angle he had the camera up and his answer was “so you should be” i told him that i felt it was invading my privacy and that he didn’t have signs in place either but he couldn’t give me a solid answer he just said “I don’t want to talk to you” instead he kept telling me to phone my land lady as if I don’t have any tennents rights. I live in uk. 

• Mark

If it is not aimed directly at your windows, he has a right to film PUBLIC places.

• A

talk to the local police and ask them if it is legal