Anti maskers are crazy and claim that they obey the law but in reality they are breaking the law?

• Archer

Since I was small I saw signs stating "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". it isn't actually a law but a directive. You have the right to chose not to ware just as I have the right to refuse you service! They need to understand that their choice is what determines the choice of others and grow up!

i do think i heard that govenor of our state did say its the Law.  but there is also something called the Color of Law,  and there are also laws that should be repealed but these should be done in the legislature and by the vote of congress. and yet if every politician is corrupt and bribed to make the wrong decisions, its then that freedom and liberty are taken away

• Nous

They must hate their families! The virus is airborne breathed out by an infected person and breathed in by someone around them to infect them! But it does not stop there since a person can be infected without symptoms from 5 to 14 days but still spread the disease themselves to others - usually their families!!!!!!!!!! 

I hate wearing the masks as much as anyone else but I do it to keep businesses open. I'm more worried about them shutting down than me getting sick. All it takes is one complaint for angry Karen to get a place closed until we find the key to immortality. No manager wants to risk that just so a customer can feel littler more comfortable not having to wear a mask inside his store. Especially considering there are so many other alternatives. If you don't like wearing masks, stay inside and order online. 

WEAR A MASK WHEN U ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO., OTHERWISE DITCH IT.

God said they're breaking the law in Romans Chapter 13!

They killed a man screaming "I can't breath" now they're walking around looking like bandits screaming "I can't breath!" 🤣🤣🤣

Oh! The Wrath of God!

Usually they're just stupid.  It's going to be a case of survival of the fittest.  Unfortunately they're likely to take a few others with them.

They're really bizarre. Millions of people cover their faces for hours at a time because it's required by their work, or because it's cold, or because it's a cultural norm, but these weird little ******* think wearing a mask for half an hour in a store will make their balls slink off their body in shame.  They're completely irrational.