Anti maskers do you believe in not wearing seatbelts?

They would have unprotected sex with an HIV partner with their kind of carelessness. 

I demand that even my seat belts wear masks.

i believe  selt belts do save lives, however i also do believe in wearing masks inside businesses. but i dont wear one outside and i have been social distancing for 2 years. what is common in both practices is that i dont believe in Mandatory government decrees and yet i do believe in being lawful and obedient as a citizen.

• Nous

The virus is airborne and an infected person breaths out the virus which hangs in the air and infects those around them through the nostrils and mouth.  The infection can show no symptoms for up to 14 days but is infectious so the non mask wearers are most likely to infect their family and one member would likely die!  The must hate their families!

• Random

The good news is that these kind of people will hopefully be removed from the gene pool.  The bad news is that they'll probably already have had kids by that point.

Only when I need to get out of the car.

I HATE MASKS AND SEATBELTS.

Probably.  And that having to stop at red lights infringes on their "freedom."