So what Characterizes the Members of ANTIFA? ?

Like are they smart and good looking? Healthy and believe in religion? Or are they something else? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

They are a leftist hate group. 

• 3 months ago

Some of them are presumably religious, some not.  One thing's for sure:  they're doing God's work.

• 3 months ago

Most of them are invisible.

Totally invisible.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• 3 months ago

A lot like the guys on "Big Bang Theory", but with less than half the intellect, no jobs, no girlfriends and living in their parent's basement.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

They are mostly an imaginary group souped up by Fox News as the bad guys. As the real threat to America. Antifa means anti-fascists. That's anyone who is against fascism. There are actual stormtroopers in Portland, shooting at protesters. With threats these same secret police thugs will be sent to Chicago. 

Reuters has obtained Dept of Homeland Security documents which spell out in clear detail how the Trump administration is launching an official 'Operation Diligent Valor' against the civilian population. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has deployed more than 100 federal agents to Portland, Oregon, on a mission named “Operation Diligent Valor” to patrol government buildings as anti-racism protests flared this month, court documents show. 

Antifa have never been the problem. Not ever. Not even once. 

Am I part of the radical left? I'm not sure; I stopped attending our secret meetings. Is it because I oppose racism? I want healthcare 4 all as a national priority? Education equality (K-12 not reliant on local property taxes)? College 4 all? Save the planet? Yeah, I'm rad.

Attachment image
  • 3 months ago

The women have more testosterone than the men.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

They are all members of a group that stands against fascism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.