PayPal app CONSTANTLY makes me change password?

Pretty much every time I open my PayPal app to check something, it tells me there’s suspicious activity (as if! I have ZERO proof of that) and forces me to change my password before I can log back in. This is outrageous and I want to know how to stop it. Their customer service, like so many, is horrible so don’t even suggest that. Please help!

Best phone hacker from https://thehacknetwork.com

It is probably just a glitch. Email PayPal and see what they can do for you.

Good luck!:)

Source(s): Reality.

READ THE ENTIRE SCREEN . Its probably suggesting you change your password, with the option to NOT BOTHER RIGHT NOW.

• Enigma

Ever consider it may be a phishing scam? Check your account,now!

• Lv 7

YOU may not have proof of that, but PayPal tracks activity like you wouldn't believe! remember, this is your money we are talking about...

it is possible someone has compromised your email account, and is using that access to compromise your PayPal account.

that or someone has been trying (and failing) to guess your password.

the only other possibility is if you type your password wrong occasionally.

either way, you should change your email AND PayPal password, just to be safe. then go to your Profile, click the Security tab, and then edit the “Stay Logged in for Faster Purchases” option. click the Profile icon and select “Log out of all devices” from the drop down menu. this way, anyone else who got in will be booted out.