Do you really think COVID 19 is a Pandemic?

Just google COVID deaths USA. Then take 4,190,000 Covid Confirmed cases, divide by 325,000,000 = about 1.2% chance of you getting COVID... means 98.8% chance you won’t get Covid... NEXT... Take 148,000 Covid deaths and divide into the 4,190,000 Covid confirmed cases and you get = 3% chance you will die, means you will live 97% of the time!

So 98.8% chance you WON’T get COVID!

And if you did somehow get it, 97% you will live!

And if you are young and healthy...  wait for it! You have a statistical 100% chance you will live!!! You have more chance of getting Cancer, or cardiac arrest!  

Wake up people! 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.