Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

What could you do if food gets stuck between your front side teeth while eating out, with almost every bite, while chewing normally?

Please make sure you read the bit of the question after eating out

I knew some Yank bellends would not get the bit of the question after eating out,...and so added the additional details, and the tools still answer as you expect them to answer 

• Lili

As a "Yank," I find your insults offensive and childish.  I suggest you attempt to grow up, though I also suspect that will prove to be impossible.

A moderately intelligent person would consult a dentist about possible solutions, such as braces to adjust dentition, rather than ask such a question on a site of this kind. I have to conclude that you are not even moderately bright.

Talk to your dentist. You can call them to discus it. Meanwhile floss every time you clean your teeth and after meals if poss.

Make sure they're waxed beforehand.  

Excuse yourself and take care of the problem in the restroom.  It's not rocket science

Use your finger nail to dig it out

I would wait till I got home and then take the meat out with either my fingers or a toothpick.