The most reliable hosting?

What web hosting service is the most reliable?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The most reliable hosting is Go Daddy.

• 2 months ago

the dark web sfddfdfdf

• 2 months ago

Best for Windows VPS Hosting https://windowsvps.host

• 2 months ago

Aws, digital Ocean, Linode

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The best web hosting provider for most people is definitely Bluehost, HostGator, Dreamhost.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

these guys for sure:

https://reliablehosting.com

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have to remember that "Cloud Providers" are a lot like Mortgage Brokers and a bunch of other industries: no experience required. Amazon AWS has seen outages of high impact over the last 3-4 years. it is insanely powerful, insanely complex, and tends to go down from time to time. Rackspace and Media Temple on the other hand, rarely ever goes down (in fact I don't recall a single outage that has affected my stuff in the last 4 years - we use Rackspace files and Media Temple for hosting)

Cloud is not insecure, unstable or unreliable and it is very insecure, unstable and unreliable all at the same time, it depends 100% on how much the company focuses on network and infrastructure as it does on the code they are putting in that cloud. I just left my post as a Senior Cloud Security Engineer from McAfee/Intel (I worked for MX Logic, which was acquired by McAfee) a competitor to Symantec/Message Labs, Google/Postini and Microsoft Forefront (and more). We process over 6 billion emails in a 24 hour period, over 2 petabytes of web traffic in a 24 hour period and archive email for over a million mailboxes. we haven't had a customer facing outage since 2006. This is all because we make network topology and infrastructure redundancy as much of a priority as our code.

In the end, if you, as a customer, are depending on vendor generated marketing slicks and white papers and not asking for a ton of references, googling the hell out of the company and posting to forums everywhere you deserve an outage.

UPDATE: We have moved everything to Rackspace. Not because of a problem with MediaTemple, they have been great. We simply needed all of our stuff in one place and doing another round of due diligence, Rackspace won hands down on reliability, network architecture, ease of use, server configuration, and support.

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

After having moved our site from three other hosting sites we went to A2 and they have been great.

Ron

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.