What type of engineering should I major in?

Should I major in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering? My favorite classes are Physics and Chemistry.

• Math

Electrical has maximum number of jobs and demand. It is most popular. It does have physics in it but I've not seen chemistry.

You could try chemical if you like chemistry

This joke may help. Three engineers were sitting at a bar and one said, "What kind of engineer do you think god is?" 

First says, "Definitely a Mechanical Engineer. With all those moving parts, how could he not be?"

Second said, "No way, gotta be an Electrical Engineer. Check out that central nervous system. It's the most complex thing in the body." 

Third says, "Both of you are wrong. He's gotta be a Civil Engineer. Only that guy would put a sewage plant next to a playground!" 

electrical and mechanical has no scope imho

if there is a construction boom then go for civil

you can graduate in chemical engineering

and join the oil industry like Chevron

the salary and perks will blow your mind

not to mention the yearly bonus

Pick embedded control eng if you want three holidays a year,a fat pay check each month , never be out of work and live in a big house with a swimming pool and garden.

Pick chemistry engineering or Physic in science .

Take a vocational aptitude Test at the Library.

Find out which one you are higher in. It is probably chemistry or mechanics. decide what you would like to work in your whole life. If you are much higher in one than the other choose the higher one. Get your degree in that. This is not a dead end decision, you can change fields down the road if you wish. You can even find jobs which encompass both, like Chemical Apparatus Mechanics or Chem. Test Systems Engineering.

My fields are Mechanics, Electronics and Programming. I built test systems for a very large company. I loved it for 31 years.

It pays to know what your strong fields are. The Vocational Aptitude Test is free at the Library in the USA.

From my experience chemical and mechanical tend to use more physics that the others. Chemical engineering is a lot different than high school chemistry. Much more complex.

.

You might want to try some of the online engineering aptitude tests to help you.

The chemistry suggests...Chemical.  I have found chemical engineering to be more of a niche because in my industry, utilities, chemical engineering is seen as more of a mystery than the others.  But the principles of physics apply to all types of engineering and you will always be using that no matter what you go into.

I can't answer that specifically. Its really awesome you have the opportunity and the brains to be an engineer. I would probably look at what a typical job is for each of them and figure what you would prefer to do with your life.