Do you believe in god ??????

• Jake

God exists.  It is important to spell His Name with a capital G.

No.

I have never come across any evidence to support (or a compelling reason to infer) the existence of 'god(s)'.

I personally believe that it's redundant to infer an infinitely more complex 'creator' in order to explain the existence and complexity of the universe.

I'm always open to new evidence - but all I get are 'personal experience' and infinite variations on 'look at the trees'.

• Doug

I have placed my faith in the One true God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ :)

Do you know where you are going when you die? The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Khaled

From where do you think the miracles of the messengers come!

YES, I do since GOD is the Lord of all the worlds.

• Kin

I don't believe in god. When you say 'god', 'god' can be anything you want it to be.

I believe in God Almighty. God Almighty is my Creator, so of course I'll believe in my own Creator and have no reason to doubt my own my Master.

• Zany

Nope, and all you silly people who wage wars over it and get people dead should find some religion.

yes. if i didn't i would end up in hell.

If believing in God were convenient I wouldn't believe - because the one thing I know for a certainty in this world is that truth is never convenient.

Murphy's Law is just a phrase made up by a human that really, really does bespeak how the universe actually is.

There is no way we don't have a supreme being - i.e. God - up there watching our every action(s) in an environment where avoiding irrational actions is the most difficult thing to do.

That settles it I hope.

Not at all, since I never let some silly fake stories / fairy tales fool me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯