What bird is this? I’m in UK?

Okay I live in the East Midlands, England, UK. And I keep spotting this bird, it’s a beautiful bird..  I’m not really a bird guy, not at all in fact, however this bird is so beautiful that it’s basically got my attention... I will add photos because luckily I manage to take photos without disturbing the bird .. it’s brown... small brown bird, almost bear-like brown appearance, like it has fur or something but I think those are just feathers.

So can you tell me what type of bird this is please? Thank you! I’d love to know. Maybe it’s a pretty common bird or maybe not. Anyways here’s the pics 

• F

Not sure but my cat would call it “lunch”.

Your "small" would tend to rule out a juvenile thrush or blackbird 

That leaves a juvenile robin as being most likely .

It's a Sparrow.

its an adapted american robin. you birdnapperz!...er well robins can really fly and it probably flew across the atlantic to say hi!

Hi there Robin!

the robin also migrates to asia. it looks a little different there too but is still the same friendly bird.

A young male Thrush

if you use bing, you can drag the picture to the browser and it should give you the most similar photos therefore, you can normally find the answer.

Kangaroo bird it is

• Dixon

It's a young blackbird - they look quite similar to thrushes.

• Barry

Looks like a baby thrush to me.

A purty birdy. 🐦.

The Audubon Society has an app for bird identifications.