Why am I the worst Virgo?

Hi! Virgo sun, Aries moon, Sag rising here. I HATE cleaning and I’m not a health freak. I feel like I don’t relate to Virgo descriptions at all. Is it possible to be a messy Virgo?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It’s not only just your sun sign. Your moon sign, and rising sign also play a role in this. It seems you have a lot of fire and fire signs are very free spirited and laidback. That could be a reason why you don’t relate to typical Virgo traits.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It’s ok I’m an Aries and I can only relate to Virgos.  

Horoscopes are for entertainment purposes only 

• Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Virgo is a sign that has very high standards.  BUT if the Virgo person doesn't believe they can meet those standards, then they can be THE worst slobs of the zodiac.

The thing about Sign descriptions is that no one is just one Sign, and that every Sign has many possible ways of expressing itself. In fact, everyone has all 12 Signs in their personal unique astrology chart, and no two charts are the same. And it is the 10 "planets" (including Sun and Moon) that matter FAR more than the Signs that the planets are in.

By the way, there is no new astrology Sign. Ophiuchus is an astronomical constellation, and NOT an astrological zodiac sign.  And Earth's tilt on her axis causes the "precession of the zodiac", but this does not affect Western astrology. It only affects Hindu/Vedic astrology, but even with that system there are still only 12 Signs.

"Prince" needs to learn astrology."

"GibBas" on the other hand is fully knowledgeable ... listen to what that person says, for they know what they are talking about.

Source(s): Professionally certified astrologer (P.M.A.F.A. from the American Federation of Astrologers), doing astrology since 1972 (retired now and not taking new clients, btw).
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The tilt of the Earth's axis has shifted changing the times of the appearance of the constellations and adding a new one, Ophiuchus, as a thirteenth constellation which used to be invisible. Virgo now appears September 16 to October 30. Leo is August 10 to September 16. And Libra is now October 30 to November 23.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Markab
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The concept of dispositors is unknown on this Forum.  And we have no idea what your Sun is doing in your chart. Your Sun is in Virgo.  Virgo is ruled by Mercury. So what is Mercury doing in your chart? If we go by sign only, Mercury is most likely in Leo, Virgo, or Libra.  Of those, without knowing any aspects or house positions, Leo seems a decent bet if you're messy.  Cleaning isn't as important as you are. But there are so many other factors that this might be off the mark.  Plus age has a lot to do with it.  Young people seem to be natural slobs and organization comes later. If Mercury is combust in Leo or Libra, it won't be as influential. 

Regarding health.  This idea comes from what is called the astrology alphabet.  The sign = the planet = the house.  Virgo is the 6th House and the 6th house is health so people with a Virgo Sun are obsessed with health.  That is horrible astrology - really horrible. 

The 6th is NOT HEALTH.  It is, according to most, illnesses. Overall health is shown by the ASC. Sagittarius is not known as a health nut.  A few astrologers, and I've become one of them, now associate the 12th with illnesses more than the 6th, but that's another topic.  If you look at enough charts, this starts to make a lot of sense, though. 

There are other possibilities.  Jupiter conjunct Mercury in Virgo could turn you into a slob as Jupiter is in his detriment in Virgo and your ASC ruler. Saturn in Aries opposite Mercury in Libra might do the trick, too. 

Finally there is this: I've known more than a few messy Virgos. They tend to be male however. But you are not unique.  We need the rest of the chart

• GibBas
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Virgo is only the sign the Sun was in at the time of your birth. Your Sun in your birth chart shows where you look to find some sort of uniqueness and individuality in your life but your Sun in Virgo does not describe any of that. What you seem to have read about is just a general description of the sign Virgo which has very little directly to do with you as an individual. To know your rising sign you must have a fairly accurate time of day you were born. Sagittarius rising means the sign of Sagittarius was rising over the eastern horizon of where you were born at your precise moment of birth. If you look at a picture of your chart you'll notice it is made up of 12 houses as well as the 12 zodiac signs and house number 1 starts on the sign of Sagittarius. The start, or cusp, of this house is known as the Ascendant and it's this sign here, Sag, and its ruling planet Jupiter, which will give a far better description of the type of journey you have to make thru' life to find out what your purpose in life could be. If you read about the sign of Sagittarius that may give you something which you may see as a more reasonable insight of how you see yourself and how other people who don't know you too well tend to see you but a far better way is to find out what Jupiter shows in your chart. See which house that's in because this area of life is where you experience things that directly influence the way you grow and mature in life. The element of the sign Jupiter is in shows how you seek to expand your horizons, or help you in your quest thru life - Sagittarius. Far more important though is what other planets in your chart make aspects to Jupiter because they modify Jupiter's influences on you. The house/s any aspecting planet/s are in will have some sort of connection to the house your Jupiter is in. Any planets in your 1st house will be expressed somehow in your approach to life and how other people see you though.

The house opposite your 1st house is the 7th house and yours is on Gemini but the house before the 7th house is the 6th house and this describes the way you tend to be in matters to do with your health concerns and day to day routines, as well as other things. The sign at the start of this house and its ruling planet will show the answer to your question though. Your 6th house may start on Taurus which is ruled by Venus and if Taurus does start the 6th house look to see what Venus shows in your chart but most important is how it's aspected by other planets. If Venus receives some hard aspects then it could be very hard for you to "love, or desire" to keep things neat and tidy or in the best possible taste".

Well, you "did" ask and I've tried to explain why your Sun sign has nothing at all to do with your health or general tidiness.

• 2 months ago

The worst? Like... of all 936 million Virgos?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you looked at the past questions and answers here? We’re in the entertainment section. Lots of insulting and petty bickering. Which answer are you going to accept? The first? The one you like most? The only one?

You don’t feel like a Virgo? Maybe the stereotyping is false and simply made up. Did they teach astrology in your education? Or science and critical thinking skills? Did you every ask "show it works and how it works" or just start blindly believing?

Most of the of the 'experts' will say that the information you gave is no good. An entire chart is needed, not just the Big Three. If you’re serious, why aren’t you seeing a professional astrologer? Thousands are online. No two will be alike. But any paid professional must be better than anyone here.

If you’re looking for a fast response, maybe a tarot card reader is better. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.