How would you rate this tattoo? ?

Please don’t rant about how tattoos are a waste of money, I need an opinion to just get it redone. Thank you. 

People are rude. Personally i would never get a hand tattoo but different strokes for different folks. Id laser thats what im doing with a awful arm piece i got. Idk if im gonna lighten enough for a awesome coverup or just aim for normal skin. 

I actually like it.. People are being pretty rude by saying it’s ugly and I bet most are trolling. I think the flower looks pretty good and the dots were a pretty neat idea like “power flowing out”. 

Tattoo artist will have a hard time covering it but if you don’t like the dots then they could probably change it into something else. Whatever it is, it’ll be bigger.

UGLY, DISGUSTINGLY UGLY...

• e9601:

Well, it's just very ugly.

Won't lie to you my friend, a cover up is going to be pretty damn tough with this one. Especially the dotted lines running up your fingers, there's not a whole lot you can do to get rid of those. 

Do I like the design? Yes I do. I think most of the comments down below who can't respect hand tattoos or don't understand that the lighting and editing on this picture isn't too favorable of how it really looks.

My best advice to you would be the following. Laser off all the dots and lines on your fingers, then get a cover up of something similar, like another flower/rose/lily/lotus/orchid whatever. Make sure the cover up is FAR more simple with bolder lines and shading than this picture, since it has the job of replacing a somewhat intricate image. Trying to be intricate over something already intricate just doesn't work too well, considering how small  a space the artist will have to work with.

I  don't like this tattoo.

• LM440

I would give it a favorable rating.  I am a fan of hand tattoos and finger tattoos.  Of course, as you look closely and do a detailed examination there will be areas that could have been perfected.  However, people just don't sit and look at tattoos under a light as they remain completely still.  If you like this tattoo and the location, it's a winner to you.

• A 'tramp stamp' is a lower back tattoo, which this clearly isn't.

Personally it's not my taste when it comes to tattoos and it doesn't look all that great. It should have been put some where that the tattoo could have been larger, with more detail and smaller dots.

• kelvin

zero as it's gaudy and ugly

• 4/10. I'm sorry it was poorly done. Not a very good choice of design too.