Kaitlin asked in TravelAir Travel · 3 months ago

How long will my package take?

It’s going from Virgina to Ohio and it’s a hoodie they said it’d take longer than usual but I want to know exactly how much time to expect I’ll insert a photo of the hoodie

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Thank God you thought of including a photo, as without it we couldn't possibly help.

Oh but wait: we can't help anyway.The only people who might be able to help are the people you call "they", who said it might take longer than usual but somehow you forgot to ask them how long "usual" takes.

• MS
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

We have no clue.  The company you ordered from would be the only ones who might have any reasonable idea.  The delay is likely in the amount of time it takes for the company to get the item to the post office; once it's in the post office system there won't likely be delays.  You should get a tracking number once it ships and can identify your delivery date that way.

• 3 months ago

No one can tell you how long it will take. Get a tracking number and check the progress. I had two deliveries from Texas to Colorado starting in places less than 50 miles apart. One delivery took 8 days and the other took 22 days.

• 3 months ago

No one can tell you exactly when your package will arrive.  All of the shipping companies--USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc., etc.--all employ people and people make mistakes.  They all use automated equipment and those machines can misdirect packages that can delay the arrival of your package.  If anyone could tell you the exact day you'll receive your package then that person could make a fortune in the stock market.  You'll just have to be patient and wait.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Your package will take exactly as long as it does.

Shall we guess if it is going to the big city or some rural crossroads.

They said...... and of course they were not asked for an ESTIMATED time.

I want to know exactly.... TOO BAD for you.

Anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

MOST get to destination in five business days from the shipper. Shipping starts when it is handed over to the Post Office not the second you hit pay on some online order form.

If you want guaranteed fast then just pay extra for it it by using courier services.

• Joseph
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Please look very carefully at your screen.  Look behind the screen, under your keyboard, on the back of your chair.  Did you see anything that would suggest, even remotely, that this is the site where you ordered the hoodie?  

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There should be a tracking number once shipped and an estimated arrival date. That date is more likely to shift out to later than arrive early. The pandemic has packages being held in transit and shortage of personnel and fewer transport trucks moving. It's only August 1st. Are you claiming you need it in a hurry in summer? 

A financial pressure on USPS by the President to be more efficient causes to move things slower if USPS is part of the delivery.

Without knowing shipping method, it's hard to guess. Virginia to Ohio is ground shipping. The actual travel time between major cities is 9 to 12 hours.

I estimate delivery 4 business days after shipping to an urban location and 6 days to a rural in Ohio. Unless pushed through express, the 4 is a minimum, Sundays considered a standstill, and delivery Monday-Friday. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It doesnt matter what the hoodie looks like, all you can do is ask the company for the estimated arrival date or keep checking the tracking number regularly if they gave you one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.