anel asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 2 months ago

Are these emails anything to worry about or are they just spam?

So ive put the text in google translate and its some kinda food delivery app from thailand, and in a second email it says that ive made an account on their app (i live nowhere near thailand) so can someone find out who these people are?

• 6 days ago

report fake email as spam,,,

I cannot read all of it as it is too small but the top green line says -  order food and score points as well.  Grab as others have said is like Uber Food. 

• Zirp

Of course it's spam, or at the least sent to you by accident.

Who would want to waste time and energy on sending you a message you cannot read?

• I do not know how that would happen.  I live here in Thailand and never seen what happen to you.  I know it never happened to me.  The company is Grab. the provide services like a taxi and motorcycle taxi along with the delivery of food. I would not worry about it since you do not live here.  The other two here answering your question are point games who know nothing and only give out stupid answers.

you could try asking cybercrime about it

you could try reporting them to cyber crime