Soup liquid part?
What is the term used to describe the liquid part of a soup without the solid meat, vegetables, etc.?
- Nikki PLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
it would be broth or stock depending on how you made the base.
If you clarify the broth or stock it becomes a Consomme
- Bubba GubbinsLv 72 months ago
Broth or boullion. Not stock.
- curtisports2Lv 72 months ago
That's the broth.
- sunshine_melLv 72 months ago
You could call it broth
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- geezerLv 72 months ago
The liquid base of a soup (that's JUST liquid with no 'bits' in it at all) is the Stock
- Anonymous2 months ago