Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 6 months ago

How much should we sleep a night? ?

I am afraid I'm falling into a slump and I have been sleeping too much. How much should I actually sleep a night? I'm 23 years old. 

• ?

6-8 hours. Anything less and anything more has a negative effect on your energy level. the reason you're sleeping too much is because you're falling into a slump. Make a list of goals and things you want to do and check them off as you go along. People who are on their purpose and working towards their dreams don't get "in a slump" and start oversleeping. We're always on the grind, excited to wake up every day. I'm so thankful to have two arms and two legs, eyes that work, and no health problems. Some people wake up in a hospital bed every morning not knowing when their last day will come, and that keeps me motivated enough to never sleep in or get in a slump.