Has the IRS started sending out stimulus money again?

The only reason why I ask is because I have something pending in my bank from IRS Treasury 310 - has something been decided for the amount and issuing dates for second rounds of stimulus money 💰?

• Judith

No.  The bill hasn't even left Congress yet to be signed by the president.  If you are patient you will eventually receive a notice from the IRS telling you what the payment represents.

• L

This will NOT happen until the brain dead, liberal, Left Democrats STOP sneaking B.S. into the Stimulus Plans that have NOTHING to do with helping Americans.

• RICK

No

The House and the Senate can not agree on a bill. It looks like that will take at least 2 more weeks, then it has to be debated then voted on then signed by the president.  It might be approved by 1 Sept which means the first checks would start about mid month

• Rick

Nope, I just told them to deposit everything into my account and I disperse it .....................

• Erik

Yeah, right.  The bill hasn't even been passed yet, so I can guarantee you it's not the second round of stimulus money.  Try asking your bank.

Thanks @ Judy idk what’s pending in my account ? The bank confirmed bits from the IRS and not fraud 

• Judy

no,....................................................................