Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 6 months ago

Tiger vs Grizzly Bear , a fight to the death - who's your money on ?

I'm going Tiger.

cos i'm a tiger myself.

a ***** tiger lol

: ))

jokes aside, I'm sticking tiger.

what about you feckers ?

who would you bet on ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favourite answer

A tiger just needs to rip open its skin and the bear is done for. It can also attack from behind. A bear can attack from behind too but a tiger is MUCH faster.

A bear just needs to grab the tiger and crush it, once. 

My money would be on the TIGER because of its extreme agility and its ability to get away. Grabbing a tiger would be difficult for a bear because the tiger would be scratching all the way. For the bear to win it would have to immobilize the tiger or surprise it, and the tiger has the advantage in both areas.

Tiger has speed and agility

Bear has strength.  Both have claws. Tiger wins.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Average male grizzly is about 600 lbs. 

Average male bengal tiger is about 500 lbs. 

Bengal tigers have been found over 700 lbs and there have been grizzly bears over 1200 lbs.

Ultimately, it will come down to which animal is larger. Yes, a large tiger would probably beat an average sized grizzly. However, the largest grizzly bears would beat the largest tigers.

• Ray
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

That depends on the size and health of each animal, but if both are healthy adult males then the grizzly wins. 

Size matters. There is a large range in size for either animal, but the largest strongest siberian tigers [biggest felines today] are significantly smaller than the largest strongest grizzly bears. 

Male Brown bears and polar bears can generally get bigger/stronger than any feline ever could. 

• 6 months ago

They both win because their paths will never cross.

Put together and forced the grizzly wins hands down. A tiger would not get their teeth through the thick fur and the grizzly weighs twice as much with huge paws as big as your torso and 5 inch claws, one slap, the tiger is done.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Grizzly.  Power slap for the win.

• Steve
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Ive got $50 on the grizzly bear.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.