If you had to pick a predator to be killed by, is a Tiger the best choice?

Tiger will just jump on you and snap your neck, nice and quick. Shark will gore you, Crocodile will twist and snap your limbs off, venomous snake bite or constriction will be slow and torturous. Piranhas will be like slowly being stabbed to death. Bears are pretty brutal and will pretty much just start eating you alive.

I think felines are the best choice, because they deliberately go for the kill before eating, Leopard, lion and Tiger could all conceivably do it fast, but I go for the Tiger because it's extreme power means there's no chance, whereas a Leopard seems like you could fight back a bit. Lions also penetrate the windpipe and wait for suffocation, unlike Tigers who just snap your neck in half. 

My vote goes towards the movie Predator, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Because that would be a badass way to die.

For real though, I see your point, but keep in mind it also depends on what criteria you're going for. If you want something slow and relatively painless, then your choice to go with a tiger certainly makes sense. But some people might prefer something that makes a good story, so they would be remembered for it after they die. In that case, a shark or a boa constrictor might be more up their alley.

I think I'd go for the constrictor. Suffocation seems less painful than a puncture wound, even if it does take longer. 

• Robert

How about an inner city gang member?