What gaming pc should i get?

i have £1100 to spend on a gaming pc and i have no idea what im looking gor when it comes to specs. What should i get?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think you should wait for the Holiday season to arrive before buying anything because there's too much new hardware coming out in the near future. Sure, people say hardware become obsolete in an instant, but not anymore. That was in the 1990's and early to mid 2000's. Nowadays, hardware makers wait a couple of years before bringing out new hardware. Look at Intel and how the3 media is making fun of them..... it's because they haven't come out with anything new in years, just rehashes of rehashes with a few more cores. 

Most people on internet forums build their own PC. Just building your own PC is common advice. People who straight up by a preconfigured systems generally don't make recommendations because they don't know what's in their system and why it works. An Alienware, Acer Predator, and an HP Omen with the same specs will give you the same gaming experience. 

If you have to buy something now, then look for a PC with a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, 16gb of RAM, and an RTX 2060 if possible. 

What I do know about preconfigured system is HP (Omen), Dell (Alienware), Acer (Predator/Nitro), and Lenovo (Legion) all use the same Intel, AMD, and Nvidia hardware to power the CPU and GPU, but they use custom designed motherboards and power supplies that you can't find in retail channels. Other boutique Gaming PC vendors like Cyberpower PC, iBuyPower, Skytech, Origin, Digital Storm, etc use parts that you can find in retail channels. Now, you can even find gaming PC's that are made by Corsair, MSI, Asus, NZXT, etc. There are too many retailers to list. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is a fun game. Try this. A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there.

• 2 months ago

ROG Zephyrus G14 if you can find a deal on one. It's a beast. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.