Is there a Desktop (including components) that is not made or assembled in China, Isreal, or India?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm not sure if I can think of a motherboard or graphics card that is not made in China or partly made in China. Some power supplies are also made in China. 

Avoid Intel if you want to avoid Isreal

I don't know of any piece of hardware that's made in India.

Other foreign countries that have a hand in computer hardware production are South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, and others. 

25% of Gigabyte's motherboards are made in Nanping China

• 2 months ago

Yes, ones that you assemble yourself...

• 2 months ago

Many pc's are assembled in your own country, but the components often come from elsewhere, including China or Taiwan.  They're made there because it's cheaper to do so.  I remember when a typhoon or similar destroyed factories in Taiwan and no-one could get any RAM, I think it was, as it was all made there!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

nope they are all made in China

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.   You build one yourself.  That way it is Assembled by you.

As for the Parts.   Most are made in China, but you can get a Motherboard Made in Taiwan.

Gigabyte Mother Boards are made in Taiwan, not China

Intel Chips are for the most part made in the U.S.A.

• Adrian
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. Most components are made off shore, including other countries like Taiwan, Mexico and Thailand.

Parts are made there because it is cheaper to make them there. Assembly may take place in your home country in some cases, but almost all parts are made in other countries.

• Guber
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No...............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.