What is Yahoo going to resume comments.?

I used to look forward to reading articles, formulating an opinion and responding

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Yahoo will resume comments after the election.  Yahoo doesn't want to be hacked by Donald Trump and his criminal associates.

Source(s): Russia
  • 1 month ago

The short answer is NEVER and it has nothing to do with trolls.  Just wait and you will see...  It will never come back

• 1 month ago

Yes, comments will return 1 week after Trump wins in November in a landslide.

• 2 months ago

Well they didnt want to hear the truth that Trump has actually a lot more voters and supporters than they would like us to believe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

as fast as covid disappears from everywhere across the lamestream news fakery,,like ballsy ford blew the popstand after her lies did zip to stop kavanaughs confirmation,,, covid wiil bow out the day after the election

• Lilly
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yahoo gets consistently stinkier by the year.

My bet, probably never.

• 2 months ago

They arent because to many people make no comments but just call people names etc. for not agreeing with them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

@@@Mr Sceptic, it's not that I want to abuse anyone, but many of the comments are both amusing and entertaining. If I abuse an idiot or they abuse me, I'd hope they're not losing sleep because I'm not, people need to harder up, they need to get a teaspoon of cement into them! 

can you prove that this so call abuse actually harmed anyone, is there any news story on yahoo of any yahoo member committing suicide. 

I would be far more accepting if this moral stands came from those with integrity.

• 2 months ago

Hopefully, sooner than trolls learn to post in an APPROPRIATE section, as this has NOTHING to do with Media & Journalism.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Given it's obviously an attempt to influence the outcome of the November US election in Biden's favour I'm predicting they will return shortly after then.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.