How likely is it that I’m pregnant from these two situations?

So my boyfriend and I had sex about 2 weeks ago and for the first time, I actually let him ejaculate into the condom while still inside of me. We checked the condom after to make sure there were no holes or tears and nothing came out. Well, 3 nights ago, we had sex and he didn’t use a condom but I saw him pull out. Since that’s not a reliable method, I took a plan b the next afternoon. (About 17 hours later)...according to the period tracker, I was supposed to start my period yesterday. I have regular cycles if that says anything. I’ve seen some people say that plan b can affect your cycle by it starting earlier or later than normal. Is this true? I’m just nervous because I’m afraid that I messed up and it’s too late.

• God

You're fine.  You're supposed to shoot off in a condom while it's inside.  The Plan B messes with your cycle.  Don't expect your period to be on time.

• Jill

I think it is very unlikely that you're pregnant. Yes Plan B can mess up your cycle and so can stress so try to calm down.  

PS: Next time you don't have a condom do something else besides actual intercourse. Pulling out is Russian Roulette.