Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

What's the name of this BDSM book?

Hello. I am looking for a BDSM book. I don't remember the name of it but here's what I remember. 

It's a D/s relationship. A dominant reculse is taking care of a friend's submissive while he travels. The dominant and the submissive have discussions on books. I think I remember the submissive being pretty frisky and she gets scolded/punished occasionally.

That's all I can remember. If you know it, please let me know! Thank you

Sorry! Should of included more info. The dom and his friend are male and from what I can remember, it took place in a nice house. I remember it having a library. Its available in ebook but I'm not sure about print 

Print or ebook? How long ago did you read it, approximately? What's the setting like--are they in a mansion, an ordinary suburban house, a city apartment or townhouse?

Is the Dom a man or a woman? I get that the sub is female.

I don't read a lot of the subgenre, but the information you've shared so far probably fits a whole lot of titles.