Is this possible or is my fiance lying to me? (ivf question)?

The brother of my fiance can't have children and he asked my fiance to be the sperm donor. He told me he didn't accept, but one day I saw on his arm the sign that he had given blood. 

I asked him what's that about and he said that the doctor of his brother had asked for the blood test of family members to see if what his brother has is genetic and he sand me the test. It actually was a STD test with 4 STDs tested and their respected results. 

I wonder what does it have to do with the azospermia of his brother and what conclusion would a doctor draw from this? Or is my fiance donating the sperm and lying to me? 

Please especially if you are a doctor and know anything about this answer this question. Even if you are not a doctor and this seems odd to you please confirm or deny my suspicions. 

In response to Ranchmom1: testing blood ok, but it was an STD test, I don't understand how it has to do with the infertility of the brother

If your fiance is doing blood tests and proceeding with fertility plans without your input, knowledge, or consent, this is not the relationship for you.

And RanchMom1 already answered what it has to do with the fertility of the brother - donors are blood tested for diseases and disorders.

I don't fully understand your question, but if a doctor is looking for genetic diseases, testing blood from a close relative would not be uncommon.

In general, if you have this level of distrust in the man you plan to marry, please reconsider the engagement.