Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Do you think we're getting another stimulus check ?

• John

Immediately after Congress pulls their heads out of their a55es.

yes, probably in august Or September

Thank you very much uncle Donald!

Don't hold your breath. This government can't agree on anything to do with stimulus payments yet. 

• Erik

A few weeks ago I would have said "definitely", now I'm not so sure.  I still think it will happen though.

Our Media is So Corrupt! They are glossing over the specifics in the House bill. There is so much garbage in their bill that when you comb through it; you want to slap Pelosi hard across her pasty face. 

The Republicans want one.

The Democrats want their special "Pork Barrel" FIRST. Then whatever might be left can be distributed.

Who is "we"?

I don't think I will be getting another economic stimulus tax credit because I will most likely be over the new income threshold. 

Yes..........................if the dems will agree to stop rewarding people for not going back to work.

$200 a week workers getting $600 for sitting on their butts & refusing to go in.

I heard we were, but I heard that this time instead of putting it right into our accounts like they did the last one, they're giving us this one in like a credit card form. I don't know why they're doing it that way or if it's even true, but that's just what I heard. 

Not if Democrats can help it. They seem hell bent on keeping Americans in a depression and controlled.