Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Is there any way to get a suspended Yahoo Answers account back?

Yahoo suspends accounts? I thought they handed out vague threat letters how you may have violated the TOS.

Yahoo sucks and is run by liberal liars and liberal trolls.

Yes, there is..........I've done it many times,   but I wouldn't want to DARE mention  my stalkers again , as it seems to piss people off,..........but yes, you can appeal and have your account reinstated. 

But to be clear.......that's only presuming you're NOT guilty of breaking any guidelines.   If you are guilty, they will not overturn the decision. 

Edit:   Anwser reported and removed and returned on appeal- ---speaking of stalkers. 

• .

There is a way to appeal, and it's possible the account may be reinstated if the appeal is successful. Many users don't bother to appeal, and if the account activity is reviewed and chronic site abuse is seen, then the account won't be reinstated. The link to Appeals is below. 

• Zirp

Yes. I accidentally got suspended  year ago, and the notification about it told me how to appeal

Yes if you appeal to Yahoo

• Brian

You can file an appeal.  Now, if anyone still works at Yahoo, they will review and come to a descion. 

• Daniel

If you did nothing wrong you can Try sending in a Appeal and Maybe they will change there Mind and Restore it 

To Appeal go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there 

• Scott

No. You used to be able to Google your user name if you have a unique one like “Banana 227.”

However, all suspended accounts are automatically converted to anonymous right now. So all you can do is Google your questions if you remember specifically what you asked.

Yes you can contact yahoo and appeal. 

My sister has been suspended for about two years.

The "appeal" page is always dead, or not there.