What is a good replacement for yahoo now that comments are disabled?

With the comments section disabled, yahoo has become a one sided echo chamber where facts go unchecked and bad journalists get away with bad journalism. We all raced to the comments section to hear the actual voices of our fellow Americans as well as outsider perspectives. With that feature disabled, i feel no further need to use yahoo other than to ask all of you users where a good alternative is?  

I'm noticing a lot of responses under "anonymous" sound more like yahoo staff. I completely disagree. It empowered us to share our voices and have a community vote on our opinions. When you can't handle a counter argument that a community agrees with, you throw a temper tantrum and make everyone shut up? I usually just get over it and listen to what's being said. Too many times the headline and article have been wrong, only to be corrected by a top commenter with thousands of votes supporting it

Due to the endless Bias and total lack of public opinion, I can no longer support yahoo. You chose your side and that side stifles Freedom. I've moved my email addresses and will never use your site again. Enjoy filing for bankruptcy.

@Endless444 posting just "vote Trump out, he's our problem" then posting a random picture of a sleeping dog from 13 years ago is a solid example of why we think democrats are completely insane. Seek help.

• Rick

I haven't found any ................................

• 3 days ago

Yahoo along with the other liberal outlets are throwing out all first amendment right to help the democrats win this election. Guaranteed if Biden wins the election the comment section will return.

• 3 days ago

unfortunate especially with the supreme court and the imbalance of stories deciding what the reporter wants the narrative to be prior to actually finding out what the real facts of the story are. 

• 4 days ago

Yahoo is doing this to try and sway the election. Without and pushback they can pump out all the propaganda they want. I assure you comments will be back immediately following the election 

Trump 2020 for sure.

Vote Trump out # 2020

I agree yahoo has shut up freedom of speech.  We need an alternative homepage that allows comments. I usually like the comments more than the article

It's obvious that Yahoo is going to do anything possible to ensure Trump does not get re-elected.  Yahoo gets quite annoyed when their "articles" and "stories" get fact checked...  In addition, it's also pretty obvious that they've shut down their "comments" area to help their agenda....Yahoo "writers" get taken to school on a regular basis.  

Yahoo is a Democrat sounding board that has one agenda and one agenda only - to get President Donald J Trump out of office.  Good luck, Yahoo, no one is reading your propaganda now.  We, the 'regular' folks' skip it because it is so divisive and slanted it isn't worth the time or energy to consume.  Yahoo - you tried and failed by blocking good, honest, red-blooded Americans their platform to correct, disagree and debate your one-sided news agency.  Bye-Bye Yahoo.

Lots of anonymous "answers" defending disabling comments. Nice try yahoo staff. Typical liberals, when in doubt call people racist. 

The good news is a lot of them will be looking for jobs when yahoo news tanks. The exodus has already started.  

The uniqueness of Yahoo news was the public feedback remarks - they will be missed and now I will have no reason to revisit yahoo news.