Mac + HDMI connection to Monitors?

Hello and welcome to my question. Have a seat and make yourself comfortable. 

Good buddy on mine is perplexed. He has a Mac and bought another monitor and a HDMI splitter. But it doesn’t work on a Mac. 

Please advise. 

@starrysky your a damn baboon. What do you sell TVs at Walmart? I am an it specialist at a local zoo. Terrible advice. This guy just needs a Pegasus adapter compatible for Mac series 8.8 and higher 

Source(s): The bible

"HDMI splitter" is a pointless piece of crap.  It will show two identical images on two monitors, nothing more.  Some people in TV stores or sports bars might find them useful.  Not me.

Give more details about the "Mac" and "another monitor", then maybe we can give good guesses.

There are six different ways I have used to put more monitors onto a computer.  They vary in price and complexity.  If you want to do some searching, try Google for how to.

• P

If he wants to hook up multiple monitors to a Mac he would need to get a thunderbolt dongle with multiple HDMI ports.  (Assuming your Mac has a thunderbolt port)