Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

is 5 (2mg) xanax with a joint bad? i tried before and it was in fact amazing ?

what are your thoughts. i also have anxiety but i choose not to smoke weed as in makes me more anxious. thats for any tips 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Don't smoke weed. Don't take tranqs. Don't drunk alcohol. Get yourself on a healthy diet and join a gym and exercise.  If that doesn't help you I don't know what else will.  Forget other people think about yourself and your health. Be goal orientated. 

Benzodiazepines are ok temporarily but they eventually cause anxiety and have a very long half life.  Steer clear. Get your body strong and your mind will follow. 

Source(s): Experience
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Xanax or benzos are among the most heavily abused prescription meds out there and the effects of doing so can be severe, even at therapeutic doses. Your dose was way beyond therapeutic and mixing with marijuana is asking for trouble.  Please seek help from a qualified mental health provider. There is much better ways of dealing with this than what you are doing

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

One should *not* ever mix a drug with alcohol (or two different types of alcohol).  It can result in overdose or Brain Injury.

• 2 months ago

Are you asking if your drug abuse is a bad idea??

I would say: Yes. That was an easy question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.