Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

Which country's ethnic food do you think is underrated in the US?

I say Korean.

Moroccan.    

Places like Hungary and the Czech Republic.

• ted

Korean is under-rated 

• Judy

Indian.                 

The trouble with Korean food is that the only two vegetables they are aware of is garlic and cabbage.

• kswck2

I'd say Good Chinese food. There is a Chinese restaurant on every other corner. And 90% of them are nasty, dirty or both. But when you find a Good one-that's worth the extra travel time. 

And Indian food is similar. The only problem with that is if You want a non spicy dish, chances are they will cook it in the same pan as the last customer who wanted a Super Spicy one. 

• Alpha

I would say Indian cuisine. The problem is like many things, the good ones are hard to find and the bad ones are everywhere.

I agree with Korean. Chinese and Italian foods always get the headlines but Korean food is better.

Greek. Bosnian.

I've grown up on Korean.