Do you prefer the spelling Erik or Eric?
- KevinLv 56 months agoFavourite answer
Erik looks weird
Eric is the way people will automatically spell it
- Fell In LoveLv 75 months ago
I prefer Eric because it looks classier
- ?Lv 65 months ago
Unless you are actually Swedish or Norwegian or Danish, Erik just looks like a weird affectation.
- FLv 75 months ago
Are you a Viking? No? Well it’s Eric then.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous5 months ago
Depends on the last name it's paired with.
- 5 months ago
I prefer Erik cause it’s different
- lenpol7Lv 75 months ago
'Eric' is the English spelling.
'Erik' is the German/Norse spelling.
- SnidLv 76 months ago
- CatherineLv 66 months ago
- Aster RhoidsLv 76 months ago
Both are fine.