Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

I saved up some money for my wifes engagement ring but debating on getting a ps5 instead. ?

We have been together for 5 years . Should i just get the ring later

21 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Uh yeah rite (a ring)..Don't buy that ps5 junk, mess you're mind up. Spend your dollas on dating websites. Match.com and Zoosk.com.

• adam
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Engagement rings are just a ploy that was created by the diamond industry . Diamonds arent even rare. They arent really valuable either. They are actually as common as dirt. Debeers and the Rothschilde family have created an artificial market for a stone . The Russians have so many diamonds that they diamond cartel pays them not to place them on the market. FACTS. Just buy your stupid game . OR buy her a car . Its much more useful than a basically worthless stone

• 2 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Troll fail, dear.

This is seriously feeble. You have no future as a troll, darling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends on how badly she wants a ring and how not buying one might affect your relationship going forward. 

• Tj
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well do you love her and really want to be married, or is she putting pressure on you? If she is putting on the pressure, enjoy your new ps5

• 2 months ago

IMHO, engagement rings are a waste of money.  I don't know how your GF feels about it. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I suppose..........

• 2 months ago

If you had to "save up money" for a ring, chances are you shouldn't be buying a ring in the first place. You should be saving up money for a house instead, or saving up to have rainy day money. I know a guy that works a 9-5 office job making $15 an hour and he bought a girl a $7k ring, and had to do a payment plan.. The most beta thing I've ever seen in my life. His priorities are not in the right place, and she's just along for the goods that have been promised to her. You should do what makes you happy in life. If she gets upset that you bought a PS5, you should leave her because you'll never be happy with a woman who is so selfish she wants you to spend your saved up money on a small piece of metal for her finger instead of making yourself happy. Find a woman who wants you to do what makes you happy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lol............................................. At least she will know BEFORE marriage what your priorities are, mate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.