Would Biggie and Tupac ever resolved their conflict had they lived?

No they probably wouldn't have.

• Ramiro

Biggie was never mad at 2Pac and there is an interview were he is sad and he has tears in his eyes while he says he wished he could have spoke to 2pac just one more time before 2pac died to squash the beef. He also said he never wished death upon anyone.  

Some people actually dont know that the 2pac diss song 'Hit em Up' was actually one of Biggies favorite songs. And he would play the song in front of his friends while he rapped along to it.  

So yea, if they were alive Biggie would have tried to end the beef. But i cant say the same for 2pac because he was somewhat hard-headed and sensative and would not forgive people as easy from what i saw.

• blank

I would have loved to see them ending thier beef.. I t hink eventually they would. They were actually best friends in thier teen and younger adult life. 2pac is actually originally from NY. But he moved to call and that is where is emerged as a rapper. It was his place of or orgin. So people consider him a west coast Rapper. I think they would have become friends agian. And thier beef would end.