Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

I don’t look good in anything I wear because I have a flat chest?

When I’m wearing a regular t shirt I look like a 12 year old boy because I’m skinny and flat. I always wear hoodies even in the summer because of this.. :( I’m 20

Also I have very long arms.. and I’m only 168 cm 

Long skinny arms and a flat chest

Well I don't look good in anything I wear because I have a huge chest lol. I guess we're in similar boats. 

As you get older, you will gain weight. Maybe in your boobs. I would not worry about it. If it bothers you get plastic surgery.

sis, be happy you are beautiful and you dont need boobs yk, i have nothing either and im happy because we can run,play sports, and do all kind of things

• Push your breast inward and outward and say ....i must ... i must ... i must increase my bust! 20x a day. 

I know exactly how you feel, I have very long arms and legs and used to be thin and flat as a board. Now I look back and wish I still had the same figure. I noticed even with a flat chest, you can look good in crop tops, (which im jealous of, I got a belly now so I cant really wear them) tank tops, fitted t shirts. theres nothing wrong with looking like that. chances are anyway that youll eventually fill in. I'm 23 and still at an A cup but I definitely grew into my figure

• drip

My daughter is barely an A cup. She looks great wearing dresses, dressing up or wearing a t-shirt.

Kate Hudson has a small bust. So does Keira Knightly, Natalie Portman, Cameron Diaz, Lupita Nyong’o, Sandra Oh. 

Pull up photos of these women, they look great.

You got to get this out of your head. Quit body shaming yourself.

Make your feed good to gain weight 

To be honest- even having boobs wouldn’t make you feel better. I’ve got pretty big boobs and NOTHING fits me right! It’s taken me a long time to stop wearing super constricting sports bras with my shirts. And hoodies- just like you!  But you just have to  to be happy with what you have!  

There are days when it’s really hard to, but just try to love yourself for who you are. Especially knowing that some people wish they could look like you.

Okay but along with that, how cool would it be if we could trade for a day lol. Like you get a day in the life with giant boobs and I get a day with smaller ones? Yes please! 😂

Nothing wrong with being skinny and flat chested. It's just another body type and you will probably age well because of your youthful appearance. Also, t-shirts aren't exactly the epitome of fashion. You might like how you look in a high waisted skater skirt, tights, and a tucked in shirt with some nice shoes. That's what I like to wear anyway.

PS: Bralettes looks best on small chested persons

No, you are wrong.  You just have poor self-image. Some on the most beautify women in the world are small chested. Mila Kunis, Lupita Nyong'o, Keira Knightly, Rhianna, Cameron Diaz, Natalie Portman, Zoe Saldana, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Olivia Wilde, and Kate Hudson to name a few. 

You also have the option of wearing a well-structured padded bra that will provide some definition.