What kind of a bat is this? I believe it's a baby.?

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's fake.     

• joe
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

its fake. no bat will pose for a pic like the one that shows it being palmed with wings spread. bats never put their back to an object, always their front, to help block out light for them while they sleep. its feet would be grasping the person's hand for balance, and its wings are too small. also, the wings in the large picture are obviously fabric, not skin. also, last but not least, bats do not grab with their entire wing, as pictured in the hugging pic. they fold their fingers back to protect the membrane that is their wing, using their thumbs to hook and grab. in the small middle pic, the wings are still fully erect. the person bent the wire in the arms to make it look as though it was standing on their hand. last but not least, here is a link to that very product, as well as those EXACT photos. cheers.https://aliseshop.com/product/baby-albino-vampire-...

• Gabe
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

IZ PLUSH TOY!!!

• 2 months ago

It looks like a Steiff bat.  Does it have a tag in its ear?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Although this is not a real bat, it very much resembles an albino flying fox.

Very well done too.

Here is the real deal at the Australian bat clinic:

https://batsrule-helpsavewildlife.blogspot.com/201...

Source(s): Former bat rescue person.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is a toy bat. Very well made.

• Speed
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's a baby albino vampire bat toy made of plush, felt, wire, polymer clay, and glass eyes, a little under seven inches high. It's made by Yast.anna and seems to retail for $25 or so, although every place says that's marked down from twice that. Funny how nobody's asking the higher price.

• Ray
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Covid bat, Toys R Us edition

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's a rare, lesser spotted, fake bat. 

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It looks like the dreaded white covid bat  , I'd kill  it if i were you 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.